Join the Analyst Team!
We’re looking for a German-speaking analyst!
Are you a student enrolled at a European university with a background or interest in Theology or Religious Studies? Are you a native German speaker? Would you like to be involved in bridging the gap between religion and society? And are you interested in summarising news and writing articles? We are looking for you!
EARS (www.ears.eu) is a European network of Departments and Faculties of Theology and Religious Studies. Participating universities and their theologians cooperate at different levels, seeking to make their knowledge visible to society and relevant for the public domain.
We’re looking for a German-speaking analyst to join us in keeping track of the news on religion and society, writing articles on these topics for the website, and preparing round table discussions.
We ask you to:
- be enrolled as a student at a European university
- have a background or interest in theology and/or religious studies
- have an interest in the connection between religion and society
- be interested in summarising news and writing articles
- have the ability to read and write in English fluently and be a native German speaker
- be available for 8 hours a week on average
- €15 per hour gross payment
- 8 hours of work per week
- work whenever you want, wherever you want
- a team of colleagues from European religious faculties
- monthly calls with the analyst team
- online publication of your work
If you are interested, please take the following actions:
- Write a short article in English (max 1 A4) about a topic relevant to EARS
- Write a short motivation
Share the article, motivation, and your resume with email@example.com, and you might be the new addition to our analyst team!
The final date for applying is January 19th, 2022.